PVDF Syringe Filters, 0.45μm, 30mm, Sterile
Our Syringe Filters are high quality, well packaged and sold at a fair competitive price. They are available in most of the major membrane materials including Nylon, PTFE, PES, MCE, PVDF, CA, PP, and GF which are supplied in 13mm, 17mm, 25mm and 30mm formats in virgin polypropylene housings.
Despite the attractive pricing, the emphasis is very much on quality. Membrane materials are supplied by the best names in the industry and the ISO9000 certified manufacturing is carried out to the highest standards, in certified clean room conditions, using the latest manufacturing technology to ensure a high quality, consistent product. All the syringe filters are HPLC certified.
PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) syringe filters are extremely low protein-binding; for filtration of non-aggressive aqueous and mild organic solutions, or were maximizing protein recovery is important.
- Good heat endurance and chemical stability, strong hydrophobicity
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets
- Some Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, DNase- free, and DNA –free
- HPLC/GC sample preparation
- Protein-based samples with high non-specific binding.
- Gas filtration
- Vapor filtration
- High-temperature filtration
- Food industry
- Medicine filtration