PTFE Syringe Filters, 0.45μm, 25mm, Hydrophobic, Non-sterile
|Comparable To||Millipore SLFH025NS
Our Syringe Filters are high quality, well packaged and sold at a fair competitive price. They are available in most of the major membrane materials including Nylon, PTFE, PES, MCE, PVDF, CA, PP, and GF which are supplied in 13mm, 17mm, 25mm and 30mm formats in virgin polypropylene housings.
Despite the attractive pricing, the emphasis is very much on quality. Membrane materials are supplied by the best names in the industry and the ISO9000 certified manufacturing is carried out to the highest standards, in certified clean room conditions, using the latest manufacturing technology to ensure a high quality, consistent product. All the syringe filters are HPLC certified.
Hydrophobic PTFE syringe filters have broad chemical compatibility, high pH resistance.. They are versatile filters for use with aggressive organic solvent-based solutions and are especially ideal for HPLC sample preparation. The Pure polypropylene housings are color-coded and available in smooth rim or gear rim formats.
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Strong chemical stability and inertia
- Strong hydrophobicity
- Ideal for venting
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets
- some Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, DNase- free, and DNA –free
- Organic solvent with strong chemical causticity filtration
- strong acid solvent filtration
- Alkali solvent filtration