Nylon Syringe Filters, 0.45μm, 25mm, Non-sterile
|Comparable To||Millipore SLHNDZ5NK
Our Syringe Filters are high quality, well packaged and sold at a fair competitive price. They are available in most of the major membrane materials including Nylon, PTFE, PES, MCE, PVDF, CA, PP, and GF which are supplied in 13mm, 17mm, 25mm and 30mm formats in virgin polypropylene housings.
Despite the attractive pricing, the emphasis is very much on quality. Membrane materials are supplied by the best names in the industry and the ISO9000 certified manufacturing is carried out to the highest standards, in certified clean room conditions, using the latest manufacturing technology to ensure a high quality, consistent product. All the syringe filters are HPLC certified.
Nylon syringe filters offer universal application for analytical procedures. Hydrophilic Nylon is ideal for aqueous (non-acidic) or organic sample prep and HPLC, GC or dissolution sample analysis. With its excellent flow characteristics, very low extractable levels and mechanical stability, Nylon offers the best combination of physical parameters to meet the most stringent analytical needs. The naturally hydrophilic, high protein binding and high dirt loading capacity of Nylon are natural advantages.
- Hydrophilic property
- Does not require pre-wetting of the membrane
- Strong mechanical stability
- Syringe Filters for Cell Culture provide effective filtration for a wide variety of sample types
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer-Slip outlets
- Sterile Nylon Syringe Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, Dnase- free, and DNA –free
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Semiconductor water filtration
- Chemicals filtration
- Beverage filtration