MCE Gridded Membranes, Sterile, 0.45μm, 47mm, White, w/pad
|Comparable To||Millipore HAWG047S0|
Our gridded mixed cellulose ester (MCE) membranes are ideal for Colony Counting and Sterility Testing. Sterile gridded MCE membranes are unsupported, naturally hydrophilic membranes. The MCE membranes are composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate, which has made it one of the most widely used membranes in analytical and research applications and come in sterile or non-sterile, individual and ribbon packaging formats.
- Naturally Hydrophilic MCE
- Come in sterile or non-sterile, individual and ribbon formats
- Excellent retention and colony growth, high recovery rates of microorganisms
- Calibrated MCE media, designed to maximize flow rates
- Gridded membranes ideal for microbiology analysis
- 0.1um to 5.0um pore size for a variety of microbial analysis
- 0.8 um pore size for beverage analysis
- Gamma irradiated for sterilization process
- Sterile membranes are Individually sealed with easy-open blue separator paper
- The membrane type, diameter, lot number, sterilization and expiration date are printed on the package of each membrane filter unit for complete traceability
- General purpose of all microorganisms examination in medical, wine, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
- Designed for use in vacuum and pressure filtration applications
- Analysis of Legionella sp. examination of white, beige colonies
- Individually packed, sterile membranes ideal for microbiology analysis and sterility testing
- E. Coli bacteria recovery and detection in water/waste water analysis
- Sterilizing filtration, air monitoring, particle monitoring, particle removal, bioassay.
- Particle monitoring, particle removal, dairy microbiology, retention of yeast, molds and algae.
- QC analysis of fluid holding, particle collection and analysis.
- Filter Media: Hydrophilic mixed cellulose esters
- Color: white or black
- Surface: gridded
- Sterilization: gamma irradiation